- Both of the characters are looking at the camera with an evil looking smile which makes the audience feel uneasy.
- Close up of their face to show their expression
- Makes the character look like they have a motive or a plan
- Wearing dark clothes making them look sinister
- The girl from the 'Orphan' is a young child this can also confuse the audience because they feel that this child is innocent and harmless but this character is the absolute opposite to this where as in 'First Glance' the stalker is older and we can image her benign evil.
- The lighting in 'First Glance' is very dark and we can hardly see the stalker smiling byt this also create the scene of mystery and danger. But in 'Orphan' the lighting is brighter and we can clearly see the characters face clearly this creates the audience to feel that this character knows what she is doing and she is not trying to hide her evilness to some people.